The SIPTU Manufacturing Division represents 37,000 workers in Ireland across many industries including Agriculture, Meat Processing, Dairying, Mushrooms, Food and Drink, Industrial Production, Electronics, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Medical Devices and manufacturing generally. SIPTU also provides confidential membership where workers are not covered by a collective agreement. The Manufacturing Division organise workers on the island of Ireland.
- SIPTU calls on all workers to support Dunnes Stores strikers >
- SIPTU members express shock at closure of Toughers Restaurant in Carlow >
- Greyhound Workers Support Fund >
- SIPTU members in NCI to take industrial action tomorrow >
- SIPTU President calls for establishment of State Investment Bank >
- SIPTU condemns appointment of liquidator to Andersen Ireland Ltd >